Smith and Hanks RW70 22 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler - RE100070
🏷️ No Sales Tax
🚚 Free Shipping Over $99
🎩 110% Price Match Guarantee
Smith and Hanks RW70 22 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler - RE100070 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Discount Code Available
Get 5% Off on All Orders
Smith & Hanks Warranty
WITH PROOF OF SALE (comes with purchase), the following warranty coverage applies when this appliance is correctly installed, operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. A defective appliance will receive free repair or replacement at option of Smith & Hanks. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
FOR THREE YEARS from the date of sale, the sealed refrigerant system (tubing, evaporator, condenser, and/or compressor) of this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workmanship. This warranty coverage is only valid in the United States and Canada.
This warranty covers ONLY product defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for:
- A service technician to clean or maintain the product.
- A service technician to instruct the user in correct appliance installation, operation or maintenance.
- Expendable items that can wear out from normal use within the warranty time period, including but not limited to filters, or light bulbs.
- Service calls to correct improper appliance installation or to repair problems with house fuses, circuit breakers, house wiring, and plumbing or gas supply systems resulting from such installation.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from improper installation, including installation that was not performed in accordance with electrical, gas or plumbing codes.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, if it is not correctly operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, resulting from accident, alteration, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance, including discoloration or surface rust, caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
- Damage to or failure of this appliance resulting from natural or other catastrophe, such as flood, fire or storm.
- Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this appliance.
- Service to an appliance if the model and serial plate is missing, altered or cannot easily be determined to have the appropriate certification logo.
Smith & Hanks Return & Refund Policy
We understand that our customers will occasionally purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within 30 calendar days of receiving your item.
If any item is defective or damaged in transit, please email our customer service department at email@example.com and we will rectify the problem at once.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 calendar days of receiving your item for a full refund. All returns must be shipped back to us in its original packaging and condition with all included accessories and materials. Customers are responsible for all freight costs associated with the returned items and Smith & Hanks reserves the right to deduct said costs from your refund. Refunds will be issued once the goods arrive back to our warehouse.